Busy business owner and garden aficionado seeks help in completely organic garden. This is a paid opportunity for a few hours each week.
Responsibilities include (all on an as-needed basis):
- Start plants from seed
- Watering and feeding plants
- Install and maintain plants
- Prune and trim plants as needed
- Mulch, edge and weed gardens as needed
- Monitor and maintain the health of plants
- Deal with pest problems that could damage plants
- Experience with indoor and outdoor plants. Flowers a plus!
- Extensive knowledge of regional plant life
- Knowledge of local pests and how to eliminate them
- Knowledge of natural/organic fertilizers
- The ability to lift heavy objects
- A love of the outdoors and plant life
- Student pursuing agricultural degree a plus
Please contact the numbers below if you're interested!